Hey there, my name is Amy. I am a former Animal Care Professional at the Birmingham Zoo. I worked in the Predator department, so I love cats but also love dogs, reptiles and birds! I have my own cat and red-tailed boa.
My experiences include:
- preparing food to meet individual needs of various animals
- applying oral medications to food
- collecting snd documenting animal info such as weight, physical condition and food intake
- observing animals to identify signs of injury or illness
- supporting animal health by keeping all areas clean, neat and properly sanitized
I’d love to play and spend time with your pets! Customers can expect me to treat their pets as my own. I can walk dogs for 30 minutes to an hour. If you have your cat trained to walk in a harness or a stroller I am also happy to walk cats!